“Extraordinary Quality – Exceptional Price”
Overlooking the prettiest street in the 24-hour guard gated community of Lake Sherwood, 250 Garden Drive is for the discerning buyer who seeks the finest quality home at an exceptional price.
A refined, 4+bedroom, 6601 square foot custom residence, (re) built to the highest possible standards in 2014, 250 Garden is as well manicured as it is impeccably maintained.
The Brazilian slate roof, hand-made oak shutters, extensive Pennsylvania bluestone masonry, outdoor kitchen with Tappan barbecue, architectural pool with multi-jet spa, as well as galvanized ironwork, full height driveway gate and a score of specimen trees with LED illumination and a water compliant drip system, define a park like setting that is as appealing by day as it is at night.
The 500 square foot T&G covered front porch leads to a stately entry that brings into focus the paneled Salon. The family room, with its wood burning fireplace, affords easy access to a kitchen that is as well designed, as it is picturesque. The formal dining room, as well as the poolside breakfast room/arcade, all lead to the two-story Great Room, with its floor to ceiling, LED lit custom bookcase, Farrow & Ball painted walls and hand-crafted stairs.
The second-floor, fireplace accented primary bedroom, spacious dual dressing rooms, and adjacent full-size laundry, one of two on site with Electrolux washers and dryers, anchor the private quarters, which also includes a built-in cabinet lined home office, as well as three additional upstairs bedrooms, each with a large walk-in closet and baths that are beautifully tiled and appointed.
This extraordinary and uniquely private residence – on a picture postcard street within Southern California’s most desirable guard gated community, is for the buyer who would like a home that has been (re)built and preserved like no other.
Features & Amenities
- Classic Connecticut in Southern California
- Refined and Well Manicured Hampton Style Residence
- Approx 6600 SqFt
- Approx. 24,811 SqFt Lot
- 4+ Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- Built in 1992
- Re-constructed Custom Residence
- Farrow & Ball Paints & Carrara Marble Tile
- Custom Douglas Fur Windows with Cedar Sills
- Brazilian Slate Roof
- Hand-made Oak Shutters
- Pennsylvania Bluestone Masonry
- Tappan Barbecue
- Galvanized Ironwork
- Beautiful Exterior LED Illumination Park-like Setting
- 500 SqFt Covered Front Porch
- Picturesque Kitchen with Breakfast Room
- Fireplace Accented Formal Dining Room
- Poolside Arcade
- Floor to Ceiling Two-Story Library with LED Lit Eurotech Custom Bookcase & Hand-Crafted Stairs
- 2nd-floor Primary Bedroom with Spacious Dual Dressing Rooms
- 24-hour Guard Gated Community