“Classic Connecticut in Southern California”
Overlooking the prettiest street in the 24-hour guard gated community of Lake Sherwood, 250 Garden is a refined and well-manicured, 4+bedroom, 6600 square foot Hamptons style residence. Using such exceptional materials as Farrow & Ball paints and Carrara marble tile, as well as custom Douglas Fur windows with cedar sills, this custom residence has been re-constructed to meet the highest possible standards of excellence.
The new Brazilian slate roof, hand-made oak shutters, Pennsylvania bluestone masonry, as well as an outdoor kitchen island with Tappan barbecue, galvanized ironwork, full height driveway gate and a score of specimen trees with LED illumination define a park-like setting that is as attractive by day as it is at night.
As one steps from the 500 square foot T&G covered front porch into the impeccably maintained home, the stately entry brings into focus the paneled Salon, a relaxing room in which to read. The breakfast room, with its wood burning fireplace, affords easy access to a kitchen that is as well designed, as it is picturesque. The formal dining room, a dessert and coffee alcove, as well as the poolside arcade, all lead to the extraordinary, two-story Great Room, with its floor to ceiling, LED lit Eurotech custom bookcase and hand-crafted stairs.
The second-floor primary bedroom, spacious dual dressing rooms, and adjacent full-size laundry, one of two on site, anchor the private quarters, which also includes a built-in cabinet lined office, as well as three additional upstairs bedrooms, each with a large walk-in closet and baths that are beautifully tiled and appointed.
This extraordinary and uniquely private residence – on a picture postcard street within Southern California’s most desirable guard gated community, is for the discerning buyer who seeks a home that has been fastidiously (re)built and preserved like no other.
Features & Amenities
- Classic Connecticut in Southern California
- Refined and Well Manicured Hampton Style Residence
- Approx 6600 SqFt
- Approx. 24,811 SqFt Lot
- 4+ Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- Built in 1992
- Re-constructed Custom Residence
- Farrow & Ball Paints & Carrara Marble Tile
- Custom Douglas Fur Windows with Cedar Sills
- Brazilian Slate Roof
- Hand-made Oak Shutters
- Pennsylvania Bluestone Masonry
- Tappan Barbecue
- Galvanized Ironwork
- Beautiful Exterior LED Illumination Park-like Setting
- 500 SqFt Covered Front Porch
- Picturesque Kitchen with Breakfast Room
- Fireplace Accented Formal Dining Room
- Poolside Arcade
- Floor to Ceiling Two-Story Library with LED Lit Eurotech Custom Bookcase & Hand-Crafted Stairs
- 2nd-floor Primary Bedroom with Spacious Dual Dressing Rooms
- 24-hour Guard Gated Community